2 girls taken to hospital after eating marijuana cookie | Deseret News

1 of 1

Fotolia via Adobe Stock

Two children were taken to an Ogden hospital Saturday after eating a cookie spiked with marijuana, and their mother was later arrested, according to the Morgan County Sheriff’s Office.

MOUNTAIN GREEN, Morgan County — Two children were taken to an Ogden hospital Saturday after eating a cookie spiked with marijuana, and their mother was later arrested, according to the Morgan County Sheriff’s Office.


1
comment on this story

The girls, ages 3 and 5, and their parents were getting ready to leave a vacation home in Mountain Green when the girls saw the cookie sitting in the family car and ate it, Morgan County sheriff’s deputy Gary Dudley said Monday.

Their mother caught them eating the last bites of the cookie and called 911. The two children were taken by ambulance to an Ogden hospital, where they were treated and released, Dudley said.

Police say the girls’ mother admitted the cookie was hers, and she was arrested for investigation of child endangerment, possession of marijuana, and possession of prescription medication without a prescription.

The family had been visiting from New Mexico. The woman’s name was not immediately released.

All copyrights for this article are reserved to Pot Internet Search

Comments are closed.